Thursday, June 18, 2009

19 June 2009

17th June 2009
I wake up earlier tat day...about 9 o'clock..because i need to clean my house first coz after tat one friend from butterworth wanna reach sp liao...when she reach here already 12 noon liao..my mum and me go to bus stop to fetch her to my house..when i m in the car,i scolded by my mum coz i cant find my friend..haiz...then at 2 pm,we go to fetch joo and go to Central Square together.here de GSC so cheap coz din hav "Drag Me To Hell"....But then we decide to watch "Blood:The Last Vampire"(This movie not bad.Quan Zhi Xian so pretty)...How about"Drag Me To Hell"?We decide to watch after go bac to Ipoh...Then we go to eat at朱师傅...we ask xin to stay here for 1 night at joo de house..so tat night,xin and me sleep at joo de house...
18th June 2009
Joo de mum bring us go to hav breakfast at 桃圆..then we go bac to our secondary school Sin Min to take our SPM de original certificate..after that we go bac to joo de house to rest for a while...in the afternoon,three of us go to Village Mall,Parkson...Who drive leh?Xin drive lo...this is her first time drive auto de car..not bad la...not so scare lo.She so geng la.first time cum sp but still can drive here..i really "pei fu" her la..then we go to play bowling and go to 二街 eat laksa...We eat dinner at joo de restaurant tat night then send xin to bus stop...after reach home,i wash my clothes myself coz my mum dun an help me...i wash about i hour...i feel so tired...mu hand very "suan"...
19th June 2009
Today dunno why my mood so bad..i hav no mood to talk...morning wake up till now i din open my mouth..I really no mood to talk today...i ll be silent the whole day today..

No comments: