Tuesday, April 14, 2009

rose's birthday ^^

Today is rose de birthday.We decided to celebrate her birthday at jusco.
We will treat her secret recipe since she never eat secret de cake before.Actually we decided to go at 6 but tat van driver din cum...(geram).So i call three taxi to send 11 of us to jusco.We departure at 7 something.Reach there all of us already very hungry till wan faint le.
We really eat a lot today...so scary...eat full till almost cannot walk liao...so happy lo...can eat so many but the money...(fly away le)...so sad...money,money,money...can u cum to me right now???I need u so much.
Haiz...today quite down de...van uncle din cum and my friends need to wait for about 1 hour...hate tat uncle...then we took others de taxi and they din hav taxi...They hav to wait for second round...Then....Haiz...Dun wan talk le.Actually these all are only small things only...
Maybe i din hav tian fen...do everything also cannot de...
Do everything will giv trouble to others....Wat can I do?I think nothing,everything tat i do is nothing...Really nothing....I dun wan be like this but i cant control it...I really hate myself...I really 成事不足,败事有余。。。i hate myself...
Thursday i wan go bac le...A bit happy lo..I already long time din see my family le...
At last,i wan to wish my friend,ROSE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY....WISH ALL UR DREAMS CUM TRUE....

No comments: